Trevista was an ECE-8th grade school from 2008-2015 but beginning in the fall 2015, Trevista began serving ECE-5th grades only.
- Dual Language Program available in ECE 3, ECE 4 and Kindergarten and 1st grade. Dual Language Program rolling up to 2nd grade in 2019.
- Full-day 3 year old & 4 year old mixed aged ECE classrooms
- Full-day Kindergarten
- Vertically aligned ECE & kindergarten program that uses many of the Montessori principles to achieve and exceed grade level content while creating intrinsically motivated learners.
- Current enrollment 360
- Green (meets expectations) on School Performance Framework (SPF)
- High academic growth
- Technology resources for all students (1:1 in 2nd-5th grade)
- Transitional native language instruction (TNLI) for Spanish speaking students with growth in English language development far exceeding the district average.
- Enrichment classes in physical education, visual arts and music
- Caring community partners providing support before, during, and after school